Fair and safe employment is the responsibility of every company.
Founded through a Cambodian-Australian partnership and now hailing from Cambodia, Australia, England and The Philippines, our team of stars are diverse, skilled, dedicated and proud to offer you the unique opportunity to know the people making your clothes.
Our owners have grown Dorsu from a concept into a thriving company where quality of product and positive conditions for our people are paramount.
Our production team have extensive experience gained through working in garment factories and training when coming on board with us. Everyone works together across the production process to ensure that days are varied and no one is stuck performing a single task repetitively on a daily basis.
Our sales, marketing and logistics team welcome our customers in-store and offer an easy, approachable service online, doing our best to help you access ethical clothing with as much ease as possible, and learn about conventional garment production and Dorsu’s alternative.
Design, production, sales, and shipping to you all happens with positive team-work and customer service at heart. We work together to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while buying our clothes.
- Employment: Permanent contracts reviewed annually and a 5 day working week.
- Salary: Base wages that exceed the Cambodian-legal minimum, monthly performance-based bonuses and optional 6th day at overtime rates during busy periods.
- Hours: 9-hour working day including 1-hour lunch and 2 x 15min breaks.
- Leave: Annual leave accrued, main national public holidays, sick and personal leave, maternity and paternity.
- Safety: Equipment, operations and fire safety policies strictly adhered to, on-the- job safety training and equipment maintenance